As an Approved Buyer, you will receive the following important advantages:
- No Middle Man
- Eliminating Broker Chain
- No Misrepresentation
- No Non-Performers or Fraud
- Aggressive Wholesale Pricing with KPC's
- No Room for Errors or Delays
Our International Team follows through from Transaction to Delivery. Our Covenant guides us in every decision we make - To Provide Superior Individual Attention and consideration that has made 5 Oaks Commodities the Benchmark in Customer Service in the Diamond Industry and beyond.
Customization - Start with a Trial Tranche / delivery and increase frequency according to your Demands.
Production Contracts available for all Sizes of Request – From 5,000 carats to more Significant Quantities.
5 Oaks has partnered with Joint Ventured 3rd party companies that are Allocation Holders to Governments.
These Government Owned rough diamond firms have agreements that allow them to sale a specific allocation (Quantity) of rough un-cut Diamonds direct from License Holders.
- Using this channel takes away any fraud or risk to both the Buyer and Seller.
- Prices are low because there are no “broker Chains” to inflate the price per carat.
- Average price per carat is $2,200 USD, CIF, +3% for buy/sell sides.
- Seller’s side commission is closed and 5 Oaks is the paymaster for Buyer Side Intermediaries.
Serious Buyers will be provided the Directors name to create the LOI.
5 Oaks is capable of managing consignments of up to 100,000 (Hundred Thousand) carats + to supply rough diamonds to our clients – CIF via BRINKS or Malca-Amit.
|Rough Gem Quality Diamonds
Spot Transaction then 12 month Contract - Negotiable
VS2 and better with a 5% maximum acceptable
D to H
USD $2,200 - excluding 3% commission
CIF - (Brinks / Malca-Amit) To Buyer’s Destinations
- Buyer issues LOI with wish list, Quantity and CIF destination.
- Seller issues SPA and Buyer signs and returns SPA
- Seller returns SPA to Buyer in PDF with all relevant Buyer and Seller codes.
- Buyer lodges a bank instrument (MT199 / MT103 / MT799) with Sellers bank.
- Seller’s Gemologist enter Gov. vaults, seals parcel and issues final Manifest / Gemologist Report.
- Seller issues SKR to Buyer and arranges for KPC Documents and export documents to be processed.
- Seller ships via BRINKS / Malca-Amit to Buyers destination.
- Buyer’s Gemologist inspects parcel.
- Payment made by Buyer to Seller upon completion of Buyer and Seller’s Gemologist inspection and assay.
- After payment has been made, parcel will be released as per normal diamond buying procedures.
- Buyer/Seller's Agents paid via MT-103- Ownership of product transferred to Buyer.