5 Oaks Commodities, LLP
Bulk Fuels Buyers and Re-Sellers
Russell W. Roberts (Rusty)
Partner, Chief Executive Officer for 5 Oaks Commodities LLP.
- Business Owner: Strebor Holdings, LLC dba Strebor Construction
- Owner Representative - Quality Assurance Petro-chemical
- Supply Quality Manager
- API 570
- QA Site Manager
- QC Frontline Supervisor
- Welding Inspector/Instructor
- Third Party Quality Support
- Quality Assurance
- College Professor – Welding Technology / Metallurgy / Inspection
- Civil Site Development – Commercial Projects
- Planning and Estimating
Quality Assurance – USGC Ethylene Project 1594 2015 – 2017
Chevron Phillips, Bay Town, TX
3rd party CP Chem. Owner Representation for project quality over-sight: API-570, CWI, rotating and fixed equipment inspection and preservation, welding inspection, tanks, coatings, insulation. Contractor auditing, procedure verification and assessments. ITP Test Plan review and auditing.
Exxon Mobil, Engineering Quality Advisor – Life Safety HVAC TAB & Project Commissioning 2011 - 2015
Exxon Mobil via Becht
- 3rd Party – Exxon Mobil Owner Representative for pre-function inspection of building fire and smoke safety components, recording VFD data in normal and emergency modes. Triggering alarms and verifying system’s operations for compliance to applicable code requirements. Ensuring all safe guards are in place and react properly to system programing. Verifying mechanical components in HRU, AT, ATU, SXR are in correct configurations and serviceable.
- Engineering Quality Advisor – Commercial Construction
Exxon Mobil via Becht, Houston, TX
- 3rd Party – Exxon Mobil - Owner Representative
Providing Quality Over-site and document submittal reviews for over 145 commercial sub-contractors during construction of central utility plants, laboratory, computer facilities, office buildings, parking garages and other specialty buildings. Estimated $6.5 Billion, 24 Million man hours.
- Daily QA/QC Verifications and Assessments covering the following trades:
Sub-soil, concrete, structural steel erection and welding, boilers, pressure piping welding and testing, chillers, cooling towers, HVAC, Natural Gas piping, hydro test, pneumatic testing, paint & coatings, building envelope curtain walls – glass and metal panels, insulations, fire proofing and UL detail review, architectural finishes, air balancing, life safety fire water pumps and piping systems and components, materials traceability.
- Verifying compliance to local, state and national codes with regards to the site-specific regulations and contracted documents.
Sterlin J. Ibrom
Partner, Chief Operating Officer for 5 Oaks Commodities LLP.
Extensive experience building large multi-geographic alliances and creating revenue generating relationships across multiple platforms and commodities.
Instrument & Engineering Specialist 1999 – Present
AWC Incorporated, Houston, TX
- Shell Global
- Arkema Inc.
- Exxon Mobil
- Enterprise Products
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Pasadena Refining
- Chevron Corporation
Leading with confidentiality, expertise and trust in connecting our allocated supply to buyers of ULSD, Jet Fuel, D2, Gasoline, RMG 380, RMG 500 in a successful and timely manner.
Partner, 5 Oaks Commodities LLP.
Highly skilled, experienced professional in public relations and capital project planning.
- Real estate license
- Insurance license
- College head baseball coach at Alvin Community College for 18 years
- Texas Rangers/Manager of Baseball Outreach at Round Rock Express
Bachelors in Health Human Performance – University of Houston
Masters in Health Science – University of Houston
Partner, New Business Development
5 Oaks Commodities LLP
A key expert in sales, negotiations, finance, operations and information technology for the procurement and sale of petroleum finished products.
MW Smart Energy Technology International
Partner and President of Operations, Houston, Texas. USA
- Skilled in international energy industry.
- Procurement and sales expertise resulting in revenue consistent growth; especially in with challenging market forces.
- Leadership managing projects to ideal outcomes.
- Budgeting projects to successful finalization.
- International marketing assignments brought to full revenue target realization.
- Experience in international infrastructure project development.
- Research and planning for venture projects.
- Electrical power generation planning for utility scale projects.
- Proven experience in public relations and building large projects with high-ranking officials in government and private sectors.
- Proven experience in the capacity to deliver pre- and complete feasibility studies per client requirements.
- Excellent negotiation and inter-cultural communication skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Bachelors Business Administration University of Houston-Downtown
Bachelors Finance University of Houston-Downtown